Multiple Product Orders
Order Acceptance Policy
All in stock orders will ship within 1 to 3 business days (Normally if possible, expected to be shipped same day). However, there may be times when a product you have ordered is out-of-stock at our distribution center which will delay fulfilling your order. Normal transit times for products that have to be transferred from an alternate warehouse to our distribution center range from 2 to 5 business days.
If the item is not available at the alternate warehouse, it will be considered backordered. Manufacturer backorders may create longer delays and vary widely. We will keep you informed via email of any products that become backordered and/or unavailable from the manufacturer. If your order contains multiple items and one or more parts are out of stock, we will ship your order when it is complete. (Split shipments are available upon request and may require additional shipping.)
Please contact us if you ever have any questions about your order. We are eager to assist in any way possible. Call us toll free at 1-800-257-0114 (Monday thru Friday 8:30am-5:00pm EST)
Note: We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive once we have shipped it. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by this site or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by holidays, weather related shipping delays or product availability.
Please note: Holidays observed by Austral International Co. and/or UPS/USPS are not considered business days for the purposes of estimating fulfillment or shipping transit times. We ship to physical addresses in all 50 United States and to PO Boxes in all states.
Shipping & Handling Fees
(Guarantee delivery to all states)
- Your cost of shipping at checkout represent the cost we pay for shipping using our account for that particular carrier.
- Handling Fee amount are calculated automatically upon the 4.40% of the total item/s amount excluding taxes and shipping.
- Handling Fees are includes as part of the shipping cost.
- The type of shipment you select at checkout will be the type of shipping service you will receive.
- International Shipping Duties, Handling, and Fees will be paid for the receiver.Please allow up to 24 hours for tracking information and order processing information to be available AFTER you have received your confirmation e-mail that your order has been shipped.Orders could possibly be shipped from multiple locations.
Express Shipping Service & Request to Change Service
In order to change the shipping service please contact us.Upgrading a shipping method does not change how long it takes us to ship products. It only reduces the travel time after leaving our warehouse.For example: an out of stock part might take two or more days to leave our warehouse, but then would be guaranteed (by Shipper) to arrive in two business days.
Truck Freight Shipments
Items too heavy or too large for standard ground shipments will be shipped by truck. Please call us for a freight quote. Include your daytime phone number on the order form so the carrier can schedule merchandise delivery to be made when you will have unloading help on hand. Always better if you can arrange drop off at a commercial location. (Truck freight companies do not require their drivers to unload shipments. An additional lift gate charge may apply if the driver unloads the merchandise.)
Receiving & Inspecting Freight Shipments
When you receive a shipment, ask the carrier the following questions:
- Is it for me? Check the delivery receipt for the consignee's name and address. If your company has more than one location, make sure the goods are for this exact address. Check the freight to see if it is the same as described on the delivery receipt. Look at the label on each item to make sure the shipment belongs to you.
- Is it damaged? Do not sign the receipt before inspecting for damage. Check for holes, water, stains, and tears. Pick up cartons if you can. Check for rattling. Listen for something broken inside. Check to see if any packages have been opened or if the sealing tape has been tampered with.
- Is the piece count correct? Count the pieces and match the number on the delivery receipt to the number you have counted. If the shipment is on a pallet, check to make sure the pallet is solid with no voids inside the stack. If the shipment is shrink or stretch wrapped, make sure the wrap hasn't been cut and pieces removed. Sign only for the type of unit you receive.
If your delivery doesn't check out, do one of the following:
- Refuse shipment if it isn't yours, if the shipment does not meet the terms specified by your company, or is damaged to the point where it no longer has a value.
- If yours, and only partially damaged or short, accept it and note exceptions on the delivery receipt.
How to note exceptions:
- Damage Notations: Be specific. Describe the damage accurately. Pinpoint the locations of all defects. If you can see the damage, have the driver wait while you open and inspect the packages. Write down the number and identity of the damaged pieces.
- Shortage Notations: If part of shipment is missing, write the number of pieces actually delivered on the delivery receipt and circle it. Then write down the number of pieces missing and note them as "short."
- Signatures: Write down all exceptions on both copies of the delivery receipt. Have the driver sign both copies of the delivery receipt in his full name (not initials or nicknames). After the driver signs, you sign also. Write your company’s name, your full name, the date, and the time of day.
Follow these steps when requesting an inspection:
- The receiving person is responsible for requesting the carrier to inspect the damaged goods and packaging. The formal request should be made by phone right after discovering any loss or damage.
- After the phone request, make out a request for inspection by the carrier in writing. Note the date and time of your previous phone call and the person contacted. Keep a copy of your request letter on file.
- Once contacted about damage or shortage, the carrier may waive inspection and tell you so. If so, write down the name of the person who waived the inspection, and the date and time of waiver. Then conduct your own detailed inspection. Write up your findings in a report and attach it to the file. If you can, take photographs to confirm your inspection report.
We will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 14 days from the date of purchase for a FULL, PARTIAL refund or replacement. No returns are accepted on electrical parts or parts that have been exposed to fuel.If you need to return a part, contact our Customer Service Department at 305-633-0732. You have 14 days from the date you PLACE your order to return the part to us for a refund. Once we receive and processes your return, we will apply a refund (We keep shipping charges AND apply 20% RESTOCKING FEE on your invoice). All returned parts must be in new, un-used, un-installed and re-saleable condition. Please allow 7-10 days for processing returns.In order to enable efficient and timely processing of returns, all returns should have the Return Merchandise clearly displayed on the outside of the packaging and include a copy of the order invoice inside.PLEASE NOTE: Any product returned to AUSTRAL INTERNATIONAL CO. must be new, unused, AND complete. Anything else will not be accepted and will be shipped back to you.
Refunds will only be credited back to the card of original purchase. In the event that a card can no longer be charged back (lost card etc.) an attempt on our part has to be made at least once and then a company check will be sent to the purchaser. The company check process can delay the time taken to receive the refund.
Issues with your Order
Shortages, discrepancies and damages will need to be reported within 14 days of receipt.If you receive a mislabeled part, a picture of what you received may be required to submit to the manufacturer. At times the mislabeled part may also need to be returned, if so a return label will be provided.If you have received a damage package/product. Please keep all packaging material. Pictures will be requested to be submitted for claim purposes. As an accommodation Austral International Co. will file the damage claim with the carrier. Once a claim has been filed and approved a replacement will be shipped or refunded.If our Shipping Department found an issue not listed previously, Austral International Co, reserve the right to hold your order, and contact you for further actions.
We will ship your product as it becomes available. In stock products ship the same day if ordered before 2:00PM, or by the next business day if your order is received after this time and for orders received on Saturday, Sunday or any major holiday. However, there may be times when the product you have ordered is out-of-stock which will delay fulfilling your order. We will keep you informed of any products that you have ordered that become backordered and/or unavailable from the manufacturer. Transit time for products that have to be transferred to our distribution center can take up to 7 business days.
Typographical Errors & Pricing
We are not responsible for and will not honor prices that are posted as a result of errors from the manufacturer supplied price list.In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received, our store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Our store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Our store shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price plus any shipping fees incurred.We also shall have the right to change the list price immediately accordingly, to avoid the same issue incurred to other customers.
Powered by Shift4Shop
This online store is powered by Shift4Shop shopping cart software. The Shift4shop ecommerce solution provides the means to power our site. but is in no way responsible for the activities/content found within. All content found on this site; including products, web copy, promotions etc., is the sole property of Austral International Co. and has no direct ties to Shift4Shop as a company. If you have any questions about what appears inside this store, please contact us directly by phone or just from our contact us page.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site; including text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Austral International Co.You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping in this store or placing an order and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission.All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
This site may contain links to other sites that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that Austral International Co. is not responsible for the operation of, or content located on or throughout any such site.
Privacy on Other Web Sites
Terms & Conditions are Subject to Change
Our Terms and Conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order, regardless of whether this store signs them or not. Austral International Co. reserves the right to make changes to this site, and these conditions at any time with or without notice.